- Coming Soon: New Sta.sh Submit
Beta testers are currently trying out the new submission process for Sta.sh, deviantART's upload and publishing platform. This new version includes a simplified and tidier interface that makes it easier to understand and use. The feedback on this new process has been very positive. If you'd like to try it out early, upgrade to a Premium Membership and enable Beta Testing in your Account Settings.
Just over a month ago, was released a preview of deviantART's new thumbnails. Since then, we've been tweaking the display of the thumbnails based on community feedback. Beta testers are now testing the new thumbnails throughout the site, including browse, search, galleries, and favourites.
- At some browser sizes, print page images were being overlapped by the menu.
- Scraps category had incorrect file type restrictions.
- Deviations from the Scraps category were showing up when browsing by newest without selecting a category.
- A default font color was missing, which made the site look odd to people who have adjusted their settings to override browser fonts.
- The Points modal had display issues when opened while another menu was opened.
- Sharing tools disappeared.
- Literature thumbnails on stacks don't animate.
- When visiting a Sta.sh link while logged out, it would sometimes not redirect to the correct link after logging in.
- The "next" button broke for public stacks.
- The "delete" button on Sta.sh item pages was not working.
- Fixed display issues with Film thumbs on the submission page.
- Dimmed watermark text when checkbox is disabled.
- The page no longer flickers when switching to edit mode.
- Sta.sh item pages now have a new submit button.
- Inline editing for title/description on Sta.sh item pages.
- Fixed some issues with copy and pasting into titles and descriptions.
- The footer was broken on published deviations.
- Fixed category picker issues for Internet Explorer.