This is a site updates and bug fixes page that was posted on March 1st 2012.
- View Note After Sending
- added a Stereoscopy category under Digital Art. Learn more about this new category.
- Various modal boxes have been uplifted with new styles.
- When browsing through deviations using the "Next" and "Previous" buttons, a bug caused the buttons to stop working when Sta.sh Writer deviations were encountered.
- Paging was broken in the group admin list of blocked users.
- When uploading to Sta.sh by email, it now properly ignores attachments that are automatically included with some emails.
- Members were sometimes accidentally getting redirected to the homepage when logging out.
- The FedEx shipping option was briefly unavailable for deviantWEAR purchases.
- Some literature deviation thumbs in the deviation picker had text escaping the box.
- When configuring a group, the pencil menu would lose positioning when when previewing the widget and scrolling down the page.
- Replying to comments in the Message Center did not have proper rounded corners on the box.
- The "Don't forget to add a comment!" bubble no longer appears on Flash deviations, as it used to cause a lot of flickering.
- Installable Journal Skins did not show as installed until the page refreshed.
- Made the Help Desk contact form categories linkable.
- The Help Desk form was briefly broken and displayed error if a message was over 500 characters long.
- Comment counts were missing on Message Center stacks that had only one deviation in them.
- Stored deviations no longer show a comment count underneath.
- Uploading inside stacks wasn't working properly in IE.
- Uploads in IE8 would often get stuck on the "stashing" image.
- Browsing through items using keyboard navigation wasn't functional when viewing someone else's stack through their non-public URL.
- In Safari and Chrome, the click area of the file upload button was too small after the first upload.
- The styling of the "file" and "edit" menus was slightly broken when holding the mouse button pressed.
- Sta.sh appeared empty to users who were using "flat" view.
- Added smoother scrolling when the cursor is above thumbs.
- Sped up the time it takes to load pages.
- Very small images now have a clickable and hoverable area equal to the visual padding added to them.
- If a deviation by another artist was included in a Sta.sh Writer deviation, editing it would reset the selected category to Journals/Personal.
- Pressing backspace with an image selected would navigate back in IE.
- Deleting images in IE8 using backspace (without the image selected) would fail.
- In IE8 and IE9, small thumbs were inserted as invisible images.
- In Firefox, it was impossible to select the contents of input fields in the toolbar and sidebar.
- In Firefox, selected text in the writer was being completely removed when a link was added via the toolbar.